Monday, January 28, 2013

~Short break~The reason of "I am interested in Salar de Uyuni"

Hallo, everyone!
Not all of you, there are who read this blog every times, begin to read from this time and happened to read this page. If such people are interested in and want to read this blog, I am glad.
In this time, I will write about the reason of that I write the blog about Salar de Uyuni and I am interested in Salar de Uyuni. I want to that you read this article and become to think feel a sense of closeness to Salar de Uyuni.

I knew Salar de Uyuni when I was a student of junior high school. I watched a TV program which about wonderful natures and places in the world for some reason or other. In the program, Salar de Uyuni was introduced as one of those places. The place was where I have ever not seen such a mysterious place. Since I was a little child, I was interested in rare or beautiful things a little. But I became to be interested in mysterious spot in the world completely. From the time, I began to try to collect pictures and materials which refer to for me. Even now, the notebook is a great encouragement for my activity of art.

After that I often see the view of Salar de Uyuni on TV program. In recent years, Salar de Uyuni is becoming well-known in Japan more and more. In some blogs whose have been to Salar de Uyuni,  they wrote when they have visited Salar de Uyuni, they met Japanese tourist quite often. For example, the famous TV program is broadcasted Nihon Television broadcasting station, "Sekai Husigi Hakken!", there is broadcasted the tour of Salar de Uyuni in Andes in May 1, 2010.






Did you watch the video? And what did you think about Salar de Uyuni?
This TV program is introduced about Salar de Uyuni and other lakes around there. The reporter went to and stood at the actual place in Salar de Uyuni, that thing made us feel the power that can fascinate for us differ from the one seeing a picture of Salar de Uyuni. It is often called that the nice view point of that the surface of a lake reflects the sky clearly as if there is another sky. But we surely sense the different appeal of this lake. With changing the weather and a time slot, Salar de Uyuni shows to us  several dynamic exprresions. I promote you that when you have places which is interested in,  you see the picture not only but also watch the video. Because I would like you to see the live view of these places in the world. Since I became to know Salar de Uyuni, I could not help discovering and seeing the view of Salar de Uyuni that people have never seen. So I am very interesting to Salar de Uyuni. Through this series of blogging, I was surprised that Salar de Uyuni has many point of view.
In this way, I will write about Salar de Uyuni. Would you write blog about your beautiful place?



No comments:

Post a Comment